The Communications Chair oversees the communication, marketing, and social media strategy for Friends of Tucker Parks. This includes implementing a communication plan for the organization.
The Chair may be responsible for:
• Being a resource to other Board members and volunteers by sharing expertise to assist others in spreading awareness of our organization and expanding our brand.
• Building on our current marketing to drive new donors, volunteers and friends of the organization. • Plan marketing efforts for our website, monthly newsletter, and Facebook page.
• Able to attend the majority of six (6) 1-hour Executive Board meetings per year (mixture of in-person and conference calls)
• Communication, graphic design, marketing and/or social media experience preferred
• Good communication skills
• Honesty, integrity and respect for others
• Fundraising background and/or strategic planning experience is helpful, but not required
• Google Workspace
To apply, email FOTP President at email@example.com